Things to consider when you have made an appointment for your horse:
- I need a sheltered space to work out of sun, wind and rain.
- Your horse needs to be cooled down, preferably not worked before treatment.
- It’s hard for me to treat when your horse has a wet coat, please make sure your horse is dry. Either shelter or blanket.
- Your horse needs at least 48 hours of rest after treatment, not confined but out in the field or paddock. Grazing is the best therapy. You may also walk your horse on foot.
- After 2 days you may slowly start working your horse again, no lunging.
Deze post is ook beschikbaar in: Dutch